CFP SERIES - SS 316 CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
Series CFP – SS 316 Centrifugal Chemical transfer Pumps
Complete SS 316 Horizontal Centrifugal pumps with High head & High discharge design. Front openable Suction casing for easy operation and maintenance. Hydraulically balanced impeller for better efficiency and lower power consumption. Fabricated from SS 316 rolled steel sheet give better surface finish and low liquid friction. Sealing by Mechanical seal of either Carbon, Ceramic, Silicon or Pure Teflon gland packing.
Ideally suitable for mild chemical transfer from underground to overhead tank, unloading from tanker, washing and cleaning of parts, Food and dairy products, beverages etc.
All CFP series pumps are available in Bare Shaft and Monoblock design with std. TEFC motors OR Flameproof motors.
Material of Construction : SS 316
Operating Temp : Std. 110 deg.
Features & Application
- simple & Front open design
- All contact parts of SS-316 material
- Best in class efficiency with high head and high capacity
- Available in monoblock & Bare type
- Sealing by Mechanical Seal of Carbon, Ceramic, SC, TC, & Pure Teflon Packing
- Capacity from 20 LPM to 2000 LPM
- Head upto 60 mtrs.